BA/Virgin Summer Sale

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

eirtraveller
    Participant

Just wondering if anybody knows when and if there’s likely to be the usual Summer Seat Sale coming up for BA/VS?

Need to book August travel and holding off in the hopes a sale will be announced?

Thanks.

hazelwoodbank
    Participant

Yeah anybody have any ideas I am looking to book a trip to Asia in August and awaiting the sale

VintageKrug
    Participant

There is currently a seat sale on for both BA and VS to the USA.

Hurry, it ends tonight:

BA Club World Sale – 27th March to 20th April 2010

Unpublished CW sale to a number of destinations in the USA for travel June 2010 through September 2010. 28 days advance purchase required. This is to match the current Virgin Atlantic sale.

Example Fares:

NYC – £1,489
    LAX – £1,999
    SFO – £2,299
    MCO – £1,833

I would reckon (though I have no firm info on this) you should hang back until early May for the next proper Premium sale on all routes. The strike, volcanic activity and the Election may all have a bearing on this, so it is very hard to predict.

In the meantime, check out the deals exItaly posted by continentalclub and if you have your BAEC account registered there you could also get a mileage bonus and instant Silver after the flight is completed:

http://www.britishairways.com/travel/lcoffers/public/en_it

Some similarly enticing offers may be coming to the UK, but as above the timing is unknown to me, and is similarly dependent on the factors set out above.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls