Barcelona – restaurent recommendation (Uggy style please)

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• MartynSinclair
    Participant

Lucky boy – been invited to the Camp Nou next Wednesday for a Barca game… Going a couple of days early and need a Uggyboylovestravel style recommendation for a restaurant. Ideally on or overlooking a beach, not sure the weather will be good enough though for an open air experience.

Staying in central Barcelona, but any restaurant recommendation special & memorable would very much be appreciated.

Many thanks

K1ngston
    Participant

Martyn, I would recommend the Rocca Moo in the Omm Hotel ….. food at its finest and I believe Michelin starred these days!

Down by the port there is Torre d’alta Mar with great views, however I know you like to go fresco and incognito there are some wonderful tapas bars on the corners of most streets where you get great food even better wine and some great company.

Enjoy the game I went there earlier this year and it is an amazing experience

Ekond222
    Participant

MS…if you have time…try Lasarte (Monument Hotel)…EXCELLENT…

https://www.restaurantlasarte.com/

BPP
    Participant

You must try ‘Los Caracoles’ just off the Plaza Mayor’ Featured on a Floyd program some years ago. Looks nothing from outside, just some chickens grilling on a rack but go in and you go through the kitchen – literally! Great food, great wine and a fantastic experience.
    It gets very busy so booking essential – ask for a table near the kitchen to watch the action.
    BPP

uggboylovestravel
    Participant

@MartynSinclair, enjoy Barcelona plus football, it’s going to be memorable, and please feel free to report from your culinary experiences here in the forum. Plus, I feel very honored for your request of “Uggy style please” reviews. You’ve received some memorable recommendations incl. restaurants we haven’t yet visited but thought about and might visit in the future too above here in this forum.

Cheers & Safe Travels.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls