Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

• BeckyBoop
    Participant

Joy.. state the obvious why dont you and just base it on LHR. You all forget they have standsted and 4 other airports which dont get a mention. xx

Binman you should become the BAA director of operation and strategy and the BA director of customer experience. if you get either postion i will be come you PA!!! xxx

DisgustedofSwieqi
    Participant

I blame Captain Scarlet for failing to eliminate the Mysterons.

lloydah
    Participant

Perhaps the new runway could be disguised with folding palm trees too so that no one in the gov. would notice it.

VintageKrug
    Participant

It’s ridiculous to identify the Mysterons as the cause of the problem. Disgusted doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

As long as you don’t take up a position of FlyingChinaman’s PA, that sounds like a splendid suggestion, BB.

RichHI1
    Participant

I agreew ith all the negative comments about BAA but feel I should point out it was an abomination long before the Spanish bought it. Barajas is actually quite well run. I think the rot is deeper than we think at Heathrow and the other legacy airports. Nice to see Gatwick is imporving by reports here.

Bucksnet
    Participant

Rich, BAA was badly run before the Spanish bought it. The trouble now is that the new owners will not run it for the benefit of the country, and have massive debts to pay which lead to higher charges and worse service.

RichHI1
    Participant

Bucksnet, agree totally, unfortunately this seems to be the position with most things in the UK now. I guess it proves if you have a good business you can privatise it and then stockholders can make money out of it but if you have a badly run business and you privatise it you have a badly run private business….

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls