BA – Upgraded Call Centre Service?

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Anonymous

fclassflyer
    Participant

I just called the gold service centre to book redemption tickets for October 2012 (open jaw hence had to do by phone). Instead of receiving an automated confirmation mail, I received a pleasant mail from a named person, attaching my confirmation and asking if she could be of further assistance.

Is this a new service upgrade from BA (in which case it is a very nice touch) or did I call through on a light day and was fortunate in the person I was dealing with. Would be interested to know.

superchris
    Participant

I get the feeling that all BA front line staff are on some sort of charm offensive at the moment. I was on a WTP flight to DXB last week and was blown away by the level of service from the purser, who was even addressing all W passengers by name.

openfly
    Participant

Had a couple of really excellent flights recently on BA.

I also had to book Avios flights through the call centre. The lady on the other end was an absolute charmer….Alison I hope u read this!! She is now my personal link to BA with any problems…to call her. She even gave me her direct number. Now that is real BA quality service. Very impressive. All I want now is a smile at the gate!

marcusfrequentflyer
    Participant

I usually book my redemption flights by calling the centre in Newcastle and i must say they are usually very helpful particularly where there is a complex routing. They always call back when they promise and are usually very helpful and seem genuinely happy to be doing the job. Perhaps it is because i call the Gold line. Maybe that is why they are so helpful?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls