BA Twin Seats

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Anonymous

MCT5678
    Participant

HI

I’m travelling LHR – MIA in August with my wife, and we’re toying with the idea of booking the Twin Seats available in WT

Any views on these?

Thanks in advance

TimFitzgeraldTC
    Participant

My thoughts are:

Benefits

2 seats together so no one else to disturb. Being August there is a good change the flight will be very busy, so hoping to get a spare seat in say of block of 3 is reduced (you could book an aisle and a window and leave a gap – bit someone might end up in the middle).

Negatives

You are probably going to be at the back of the plane so one of the last to disembark. Given the feedback on that queuing at Miami for immigration seems to for the most part very slow at the moment I’d be tempted to get as far forward as possible as you may save quite a lot of time being the first economy passenger off than nearly the last. I guess that depends if you don’t mind waiting or if you have to get off quickly.

MCT5678
    Participant

Thanks for that

Is MIA immigration really that bad? Do you have any preferential seats in WT?

TimFitzgeraldTC
    Participant

I don’t fly often enough to have a preference. An aisle seat is always good and I can definitely see the attraction in having 2 seats together. My feedback on MIA is based on other remarks on this forum with people saying it has taken up to 3/4 hours to get through. But they must have good days as well!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls