BA to Cincinnati…more like CinciNOTti

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

• FDOS
    Participant

@RF

I agree about over the top expectations (delusional is a bit strong, IMO), which is why I commented ‘self inflicted injury’.

2 users thanked author for this post.

GBAIR72
    Participant

I think you’re response is spot on and balanced. I think some people get off on whingeing. BA is not perfect but if people don’t like it fly another carrier next time. I have had bad flights with BA but also some amazing ones.

FDOS
    Participant

@GBAIR72

“BA is not perfect but if people don’t like it fly another carrier next time. I have had bad flights with BA but also some amazing ones”.

Some amazing flights and some bad flights doesn’t do it for me. There are better options out there and I use them. BA is too unreliable for my liking, as my son and daughter in law found last summer, when they were the victim of a last minute A380 cancellation and were re-routed to ORD via LAX, disrupting their arrangements.

Presently, I’m using

SQ
    QR
    AA
    SV
    KL

All provide more reliability and more consistent service than BA.

I don’t need amazing, I need to know there is a high probability that I’ll be there, per schedule.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls