BA special offer upgrades

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

Caerdydd
    Participant

I wondered if anyone else has had problems with the special upgrade offers BA sometimes advertise on the ‘manage my booking’ section of the website.

A few months back I upgraded 5 family members to club Europe for my grandmothers birthday. When checking in her seat was still in economy, although all seats booked under one booking.
    I had only been charged for 4. BA said this “glitch” is unlikely to happen again.

Another time I upgraded on a flight but the system did not update properly and I had 2 seats, one economy, one club Europe, took over an hour to sort out at the airport.

Most recently I upgraded via manage my booing to hong kong. Instead of charging my card for the special offer upgrade I was charged the full upgrade fee. BA said as I didn’t keep screen shots there’s not much that can be done. Frustrating but I acknowledge that I didn’t notice the amount stated on the confirmation email and sort it straight away.

Has anyone else had similar problems?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls