BA seat charges (short haul)

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

• MrMichael
    Participant

ViajeroUK – Iberia have indeed improved over the past 18 months or so, in fact I would say they are nearly as good as BA now!

CathayLoyalist2
    Participant

ViajeroUK. your comment can be summed up as follows. People are simply prepared to accept mediocrity as standard today because the status quo is less hassle or maybe they see no change. As has been said many times her only when the top and/or bottom line take a visible hit. Someone here estimated that BA would need to lose 40,000 business customers before the bells started ringing. Apologises in advance if I have miss-quoted the original author on this number.

LuganoPirate
    Participant

The big problem is getting those 40,000 business class pax together for them to vote with their feet in order to get BA to change their policies. Mind you it’s not only BA, Swiss now have hand baggage fares only and being Gold also does not allow you to book a seat for free.

As I’ve said many times before, and at the risk of repeating myself, we need a union or trade body to represent us.

CathayLoyalist2
    Participant

The scourge of “status quo” rules the roost and that is what BA ( and many other companies) rely on but over time may come to regret as Nokia found out or in this case were caught out..

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls