BA rosters 747 on LHR – LAS

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Anonymous

BABenji
    Participant

Good morning all,

Fantastic news….BA has rostered a 747 on the LHR – LAS route!

I have a booking in Club from LAS – LHR in July and when going to double check my seat selection today I found I had been moved from 3A to 18A.

“Curious,” I thought, as aircraft type was still showing 777, but with the option to select the upper deck! I gave BA a call and they confirmed. 747!!! Which means F cabin (although sadly no seats available for redemption at this time).

Either way, I promptly nabbed 62 A & B for myself and Mrs BABenji. Better to be upstairs than in the Youth Hostel downstairs!

Happy days!

VintageKrug
    Participant

This is long trailered, but nonetheless terrific news!

FIRST to LAS will be very convenient indeed, and as I already have a reservation, I am looking forward to trying it next year.

batraveller2
    Participant

When does this change as I am in club in December, and it is still showing a 777

BABenji
    Participant

It wouldn’t appear to be available until 1st June. I just ran a few dummy bookings to have a look. F is coming in at the rather obscene price of £10407, although as with all new offerings, one can expect this to modify over the weeks/months. (although by how much remains to be seen….they are after all the only ones offering the product on this route).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls