BA redemption to Seattle

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Anonymous

Henryp1
    Participant

Just a quick line in case someone can shed some light.

I have been trying to make a miles booking to Seattle for September in 1st, Club or Y+, but there is total non availability. EC are unable to do anything. Having never flown this route before, I am wondering if it is very busy or if generally there is non availability to Seattle.

The only option I can get is to Chicago and then AA onwards, but worry that a 1 hour 40 minute connection might not be sufficient time.

Many thanks, Henry

VintageKrug
    Participant

There is a seat out to SEA on 7 Sept in Club; why not try returning from Vancouver?

Could be related to a recent promo in the US where 100k BA Miles were handed out to anyone applying for a Chase Visa; but as ever do check back as redemption seat availability is dynamic.

Binman62
    Participant

SEA used to be great for redemption when there was two flights a day, especailly as YVR was generally very poor. Tend to agree with VK that the 100,000 mile giveaway in the US will not have helped. SFO LAX are all options too ( have not checked availability) with some good deals on US domestic flights for cash. £80 SFO – SEA on Alaska and flights are better timed than Chicago….just a thought.

Henryp1
    Participant

Many thanks VK and Binman62, some good ideas which I appreciate and will have a good look at. the options.
    Henry

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls