BA – Please accept 10,000 miles

Back to Forum
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Anonymous

CMoir12
    Participant

Just received an email from BA giving me 10,000 EC points as a thank for continued support.

It appears that any EC member with flights booked over the strike period will get this – with 25,000 points for Club bookings.

I am pleased – my flight was a points booking which I paid 4,500 miles for!

pat_travels
    Participant

I have received an e-mail from BA too:

‘As an Executive Club member you are very important to us, and we hope xx,xxx bonus BA Miles will go some way to show our appreciation for your support & loyalty during this difficult time. There is nothing you need to do to claim these bonus miles, they will be automatically added to your account after you have taken your flights.’

A very nice gesture from BA and I am very grateful

PaulJennings
    Participant

Same here, 25,000 miles for CE flight. Nice one BA.

SimpleDXB
    Participant

Yeah, but any such gesture is kind of empty given everybody knows it is impossible to redeem EC miles unless you are flying to Tiblisi on a Tuesday at 4am…

VintageKrug
    Participant

I would disagree that it is hard to find availability.

Even at short notice, there is availability on some of the most desirable and sought after routes.

For instance, if you fancied the New Year in Sydney, there is currently availability outbound on 30th December, and returning 14 January:

Outbound –
    Wednesday 30 December 2009 21:35
    arr 06:05 1 Jan
    Heathrow (London)- Sydney BA0009
    British Airways
    World Traveller

Inbound – Thursday 14 January 2010
    dep 16:35
    arr 2135 Changi (Singapore) BA0016
    22:55 04:50
    15 Jan
    Changi (Singapore)-Heathrow (London) BA0012
    British Airways
    World Traveller

100000BA Miles plus £ 307.80

If you can wait until 18 January to return (plenty of time to enjoy the Sydney festival…) there is still availability in First for 300k BA Miles return.

I didn’t even check other oneworld carriers, on which I am sure other dates and routings/stopover might be available, by signing in to your account:

https://www.britishairways.com/travel/redeem/execclub/_gf/en_gb?

hazinheira
    Participant

Hello,

I have received the same e-mail about the 10000 miles gift from BA. However, my partner that has also the exact same bookings made with BA, was not notified about receiving the same award. Has this happened to anyone else?
    Many thanks in advance for your kind feedback.
    Season´s greetings for everyone!
    Hugo

SimpleDXB
    Participant

Vintage Krug, your post is lame. You should have signed it off “BA Marketing Dept”

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls