BA – Online Check-In Documents etc

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• CathayLoyalist2
    Participant

Now that my Diamond Status has expired, retirement beckoned, my wife and I will be flying F on BA to Singapore in June for our daughters wedding. BA´s F was cheaper than CX´s business!!. Question. I recall during Covid a number of post highlighted BA´s Verify Check In process causing all sorts of problems with uploading documents. So is BA´s online check in now the same/similar as other airlines or is there still a requirement to upload any documents and if so should I be aware of anything unusual?. I have already updated the standard passenger information

DavidSmith2
    Participant

No worries nowadays CL2. Just the pre-flight passenger/passport info needed. Then you can check in 24 hours before departure. I usually flight in/out of Ghana and, although it advises that I may need a visa, it does not ask me to upload it.

1 user thanked author for this post.

AlanOrton1
    Participant

I’m pretty sure VeriFly is no longer being used – so as DS2 says, all pretty standard OLCI with BA these days.

There is the electronic SG Arrival Card, though I think that may be separate from your online BA requirements.

Hope you enjoy the Concord Room.

1 user thanked author for this post.

CathayLoyalist2
    Participant

Thank you David and Alan. I took my last CX trip to Singapore for Xmas so famailiarised myself wth the SG Arrival Card

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls