BA Nunwood surveys

Back to Forum
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Anonymous

StationeryTraveller
    Participant

Anyone else had the experience of being asked to fill in a BA survey then, when you’re two-thirds of the way through describing a very negative set of opinions on redeeming Avios, suddenly the survey fails, presumably so that only the more positive reports filter through to the survey summary? Or am I just unlucky?

Tim2soza
    Participant

I got to the end, on negative answers.

openfly
    Participant

I forward them to Keith Williams! I don’t like being told to fill them in. A “please” would be nice.

PegasusAir
    Participant

If BA take any notice of these surveys they are misleading themselves. I usually get one either (a) before I have even departed on my first sector or (b) for a domestic flight or both – never for a long haul flight where issues can occur. It is as though BA only want positive feedback so as to justify their decisions.

seasonedtraveller
    Participant

I find that these surveys often fail part way through when on my mobile device, no matter what opinion I have.
    No such issues on my laptop.
    Both connected to WiFi

mkcol74
    Participant

I’ve given up trying to complete them mainly due to boredom…..they just go on & on & on….

FDOS_UK
    Participant

I wouldn’t waste my time completing these surveys, as it is fairly clear that they serve to provide the statistical justification to cut costs, not improve the product or service.

‘Would you prefer to be beaten with canes on the soles of your feet or sit in a 30″ pitch in Club Europe.’ 😉

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls