BA Metal To Sydney Via Bangkok

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

JamesBAgold
    Participant

I noticed on a flight yesterday that the current (October 2012) edition of BA High Life magazine is again displaying flights all the way to Sydney on BA metal via Bangkok in addition to the route via Singapore.

BA dropped the route via Bangkok in March in favour of better connections from Qantas through the JSA which Qantas never lived up to.

With all the recent developments with Qantas, the JSA terminating and speculation on the long term future of the Kangaroo route I wonder (and hope!) that this may be an indication that BA are going to surprise us all and reinstate the flight via Bangkok.

Binman62
    Participant

It is simply a mistake, a dummy booking BKK to SYDNEY will show only BA codeshare with QF for the next year.

For me this is simply further evidence of the lack of attention to detail which permeates most of BA.

They have been off the route since March and whilst instant updates of the mag are not possible, 6 months down the line you would think it would be right.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls