BA Lounge options at Abu DhabiCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines BA Lounge options at Abu Dhabi

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  NTarrant 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

TominScotland
    Participant

Hi all

Does anyone know what the options are for oneworld Emerald/ BA Gold at Abu Dhabi. Before anyone reminds me that I should be flying Etihad, the matter was not in my hands and, anyway, they don’t fly into Scotland as yet.

SergentMajor
    Participant

TominScotland
    Participant

Thanks

That seems to give me two options – the Al Dhabi Lounge and the Club 1761 Lounge. Any recommendations? With a nocturnal departure, I guess I am looking for somewhere where a wee wait will be pleasant enough…..

OneA
    Participant

The all Dhabi is quite nice. Its divided into 3 segments with a reasonable food buffet in one and a bar in the end one. The staff there remember what you want and top you up appropriately! Can’t grumble!

NTarrant
    Participant

The Al Dhabi lounge is quite good, as Nigel mentions. I don’t recall, albeit quite some years ago now that one had a choice of lounge with BA. Certainly when I travelled from AUH on CX in March I was not given a choice. They do have some nice cheese and biscuits there

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.