BA Longhaul 2017+ ex LHR & LGW, where to…?

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)

• TheLion
    Participant

[quote quote=774600]+ 1 The Lion and very well expressed. BA holding UK back.

[/quote]

Hey sparkyflyer, perhaps it’s time for a new thread, d’you think? Post-Brexit, post-small-t, small hands trump, 10 abreast, BA back at MAN, BRS, STN etc…

This “2017” I write in was created almost a year ago and covered new routes for 2017 launch but now seems to have fizzled out.

We may not get any more new routes this year, except for one in the autumn when the sole new longhaul frame of this year arrives, a B788. So maybe time for a new thread?

Cheers
    The Lion

sparkyflier
    Participant

Too funny. I had been thinking that lately,thinking to re start this discussion or to start another brand new one. It is an annual one after all now!

Just been super busy,so maybe I will in the next few weeks.

But in the meantime any insight/rumours/predictions? With global travel bookings to the US down 18% (versus last year)since the new guy came in, is it wise that BA put even more eggs in the same basket, or looked at other markets, such as Latin America or Africa?

AMcWhirter
    Participant

I look forward to a new thread, Sparkyflyer.

The transatlantic overcapacity must be a big worry for all the European carriers both conventional and low-cost.

Looks as though Norwegian might be starting LGW-EZE before BA gets round to any expansion.

http://www.infofueguina.com/el-pais/2017/3/9/norwegian-volara-desde-buenos-aires-londres-desde-20502.html

AnthonyDunn
    Participant

Looking at the BA ex-LGW schedules for this Autumn and it appears that the VIE services have gone. Did I miss something?

Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)
This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.
The topic ‘BA Longhaul 2017+ ex LHR & LGW, where to…?’ is closed to new replies.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls