BA has failed to be at BA service level

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

ummalia
    Participant

travelling from Bahrain to Londn and from london to new york

*from bahrain arrived at the rihgt time

*from london to new york .. flight 155 cancelled .. 9 hours plus and the customer service customer said: the only service could be provided by BA is a vouchure of 10 pounds and nothing more
    moreover, BA can’t put you on any other flight despite there was an american airline trip to new york

* after 7 hours of wasted time: the flight 177 canclelled again

* after a long discussing and discusting situation they have managed to put me on delta airline to JFK airport !! flight no DL002
    they have assured me that my bags are in this trip and i should feel comfortable

* arrived at JFK .. too cold .. no cloth .. looking for my bags .. BA has not transfered them with my trip .. they are not present when i needed them

* BA customer service employee : the bags will arrive after 48 hours !! we can do nothing

* i am in new yourk without cloth .. i have to attend a meeting in the UN .. what can i do ? ….

went for shooping … bought what is necessary to survive this cold wether .. simply it is snowing

i have called and my hasband to, and i have sent several email asking for help but no one is their to provide the service i need

they have only provided me with reference number for my bags

I am really dispointed and the most important thing that I felt that your customer serivce employees is handling BA cusotmer based on ethinic group and religion

shame on BA

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls