BA First Arrival Lounge T5

Back to Forum
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Anonymous

Bullfrog
    Participant

Since i have a home in London, I have never used the arrival lounge.
    Tomorrow I may have a need to wait for an hour or two, and wondered if the lounge was comfortable & served a tasty breakfast.
    Many thanks ..

MartynSinclair
    Participant

I find the lounge very comfortable but only for an hour or two. No windows/natural light, can get quite crowded, but a great selection of breakfast food, showers, tv, computers etc.

If travelling F, there is the “special breakfast room” which is sometimes a little quieter.

Bullfrog
    Participant

Thank you MS

Swissdiver
    Participant

And you have the Elemis massage available. Food-wise though, it is pretty much the same average level as in the other lounges…

Bullfrog
    Participant

Having been efficiently moved by BA from flight 204 to 208, the inbound aircraft is operating 3 hours late (with old First), so my revised arrival is now 1pm which is closer to the original midday arrival, so I have no need to use the arrival lounge.

Thanks for the feedback.

GordyUK
    Participant

Just be careful what time you need it. Officially its open till 2pm but i’ve arrived there at 12:30pm on more than 1 occassion to be told the F Breakfast room is no longer doing hot food. The staff seemed more keen on getting everything closed up as fast as possible.

you should have seen the look i got when i asked for a bath instead of a shower. And despite being 90 mins before they closed and there being about 20 people in the whole lounge, i managed to “just get the last spa slot”

The attitude in this lounge was very poor

However, if you arrive there before 10am i’m sure it will be great.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls