Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• Anonymous

ekond111
    Participant

Is anybody attending the BA reception next week hosted by Sir Martin Broughton?? perhaps we could arrange a tie up of BT posters…

robsmith100
    Participant

I didnt hear about this, have you got any more details about the event, when, where, cost etc..

ekond111
    Participant

Ah… it’s an invite only’ event for high value customers

VintageKrug
    Participant

I haven’t been invited to this one, but if it’s the annual GGL jolly at HoL you’ll be well looked after.

It would be helpful to have a good understanding of the points you’d like to get across, otherwise it just becomes a shopping list of operational gripes; it really should be something more strategic in my view, and it doesn’t always manage to be that.

ekond111
    Participant

…I don’t think this is a GGL event…(printed invite et all)…I have been to a couple of these before…still trying to figure out if its indeed a customer event or a BA jolly for senior staff…

Gold-2K
    Participant

Just out of interest, what is the annual spend of “high value customers”?

ekond111
    Participant

….I guess it varies….an indicator would be that for the last 15 years I average around 70 flights a year – the bulk of which are longhaul and usually in J if not in F…

Bucksnet
    Participant

GGL?

HoL?

JordanD
    Participant

GGL – Gold Guest List
    HoL – House of Lords

JordanD
    Participant

GGL – Gold Guest List
    HoL – House of Lords

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls