BA: Club World Sale Comes To (From) Europe This Weekend – Book By 12 Dec

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Anonymous

continentalclub
    Participant

Following the exUK and exUS ‘2012’ flash sales, anyone holding out for exEU fares may be interested to know that fares have been loaded this weekend:

http://tidd.ly/9de9f8bb

Italy seems to have the keenest fares, with destinations roughly the same as those in the exUK offer.

Dates are slightly different: travel outbound between 19 December 2011 to 02 January 2012, and travel back by 9 January 2012. Book by 12 December.

Fares aren’t pegged to a set 2012-related level and follow the more usual variable pattern. NYC exIT is from EUR1275, so GBP1089 at spot; whilst other exUK destinations that were GBP1006 are up to EUR1789/GBP1528.

Edited to add:

Looking at this, some BA/AA codeshares are included, so it’s possible to route, say:

FCO-LON-NYC-DFW-BOS-LON-FCO, to include City service from LCY to JFK, for EUR1488.

That would net a minimum of 18,924 Avios and 550TPs. I’m sure that ardent ‘TP Runners’ will be able to find yet better combinations…..

FlyingChinaman
    Participant

Sadly I can not avail myself of this great seat sale as I have already made my plan many months ago for these X’mas/NY period!

I have a feeling this sale is not a SOLD OUT as BA is moving to another market to catch more passengers!!!

continentalclub
    Participant

There’s now just an hour or two of this promotion being live, for anyone who didn’t spot it over the weekend.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

I had an email about it. Excellent value.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls