BA Club World – Densified to 9 across

Back to Forum
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• FDOS_UK
    Participant

I can now reveal the new BA CW world seating – in line with the Cruzifier’s other cunning stunts (cue joke about the purpose of a police constables baton v Harry Potter’s wand) I can reveal that BA’s own website has given an insight into the new densified layout.

At least the ying-yang layout has been discarded.

TheRealBabushka
    Participant

Is this a piss take? Row 30 is Economy class?

FDOS_UK
    Participant

[quote quote=866446]Is this a piss take? Row 30 is Economy class?[/quote]

Look at the class descriptor at the top of the screen – I have only redacted some details of my flight and have not edited ‘Club World’.

rferguson
    Participant

I think itโ€™s the work or a creative individual or a technical gremlin in the system.

Alex Cruz has stated the new seat will have direct aisle access for all.

Ah-Mahdi
    Participant

Just look at the positive side of that ! you managed to got an emergency seat ๐Ÿ™‚

ESKY777
    Participant

The aircraft may be an A330-300 wet leased from Qatar with classic 6 across in the old QR Business Class configuration. The new BA IT system has numerous glitches and this display may be one of them. For example, when a four class 777 is used on the IKA route which I often fly, the system allows Premier, GGL and Gold members flying in Club to choose a seat in the First cabin but always displays the First cabin as having seven seats across.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

So where have you chosen to sit..?

FDOS_UK
    Participant

[quote quote=866472]So where have you chosen to sit..?[/quote]

I choose not to book that flight! There is a direct competitor on that route.

Flyboy18
    Participant

BA WILL BE PLEASED AT THAT!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls