BA arrivals lounge

Back to Forum
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Anonymous

century303
    Participant

I apologies if this subject has already been covered before.

Flying from Singapore to LHR T3 in F next week. I don’t normally use the arrivals lounge but this time I have to drive down to Wales direct from Heathrow. Is it better to use the AA lounge in T3 or go over to T5 and use the BA lounge. Thoughts appreciated.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

I do the same thing from BKK. Arrive T3 use the arrivals lounge in T5. Luckily though I only have hand luggage.

DisgustedofSwieqi
    Participant

Never used the AA lounge, but the BA facility is good.

Slight schlepp across from T3, but not too bad.

What time does your flight arrive? I only ask, as the hot food at the BA lounge knocks off about 45 mins before it closes.

century303
    Participant

Thanks for the response – Flight arrives 0450 (BA12).

DisgustedofSwieqi
    Participant

No worries on the hot breakfast front, then.

Whichever lounge you choose, I hope you have a smooth and pleasant journey.

BABenji
    Participant

I can’t believe I’ve never thought of doing this! Once again the forum comes up trumps.

VintageKrug
    Participant

BA Arrivals Lounge and El;emis Spa is top notch, but frankly it’s a hassle to get over there with luggage unless you have time to kill.

Having done both off this flight, on balance I’d stick with the AA Arrivals in T3 – grab a shower and some of their basic breakfast items and head on your way before rush hour kicks in.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls