Avis temporarily suspends the use of Free Weekend Vouchers

Back to Forum
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• Tom Otley
    Keymaster

I received this today – I can’t say I’ev ever used one (or earned one)

Dear ….

We are writing to you to let you know that we are temporarily suspending the use of Free Weekend vouchers, available through our Avis Preferred programme, during the months of July and August 2022 in all countries, and until November 2022 in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.

Why are we suspending the use of Free Weekend vouchers through July and August 2022?

As we see a resurgence in travel demand as well as the global semi-conductor chip shortage and reduced levels of vehicle manufacturing continue, we are seeing fewer vehicles available to rental car companies globally.

When can I use Free Weekend vouchers?

While suspending the use of Free Weekend vouchers through July and August 2022 is regrettable, it is necessary to ensure we meet existing customer demand during the summer period. Free Weekend vouchers will be valid for bookings up to June 30 and again on September 1 2022 except in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland where vouchers will be valid again from November 1 2022.

Thank you for your loyalty and understanding. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kind regards

The Avis Loyalty Team

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls