Arke fly B767-300 Premium Comfort Class

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

Toronto_travelling
    Participant

One of the worst airlines I’ve ever flown. There are only 2 rows of Premium Comfort seats (configuration 2:2:2) and we sat in Premium Comfort Seats 2C and 2D on flight 396 from Toronto to Amsterdam and on seats 3C and 3D on flight 395 from Amsterdam to Toronto.

But don’t be fooled because these were the exact same seats and both times we were unable to recline because the seats were located just in front of a bulkhead! Also, although we did not have to pay extra for our means, the food was the worst I have ever tasted on an airline. And the free entertainment offering was nothing more than a loaded up digital player that had to sit on your lap or tray table — not built into the seat in front.

Finally, some of our group had the “displeasure” of sitting in the Comfort section of the plane. While the stewardesses in the Premium Comfort section were respectful and helpful, the same cannot be said for the Comfort and Economy sections of the plane. Those in the Comfort and Economy sections were told to stay out of the way of the staff. (On one of our walks to the back of the plane, we were also told to get out of their way because they were too busy to let us through!).

Two positive comments: the flights actually arrived earlier than expected on both legs. Also, my experience with the Arkefly online customer service staff was exemplary. Unfortunately, this high level of customer service did not show itself on the flights.
    Stay away from this airline!

Flight was $1000 Canadian return (booked through its co-partner, Sunwing) and for a few hundred dollars more you could have a proper flight with another airline.

SimonS1
    Participant

For £600 return I’m not sure what you were expecting?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls