Anyone been on Air Namibia’s new A330?

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

MartinJ
    Participant

I need to go from FRA to CPT in February and Air Namibia is half the price of anybody else. They seem to use a brand-new A330 on FRA-Windhoek with fully flat seats that look more spacious than Club World. Anyone been on this bird? I’m tempted to give them a go.

sparkyflier
    Participant

http://www.airnamibia.aero/330-200-interiour/

On the link above you will find the Air Namibia website which shows pictures of both J and Y cabins. Looks pretty smart and I am sure they will have good beer and wine on board!

It is a pity they do not fly to London. They used to, with 747SP, 767 & A340. Maybe now with far more fuel efficient A330s, they can look at coming back.

passionateflyer
    Participant

Air Namibia is definitely a pleasant experience. The service is very warm, and the WDH-CPT legs have great super large regional business class seats. Connecting in WDH is really easy, a walk across the tarmac to the terminal in the sunshine (usually) although their lounge is pretty basic – it’s a tiny airport. From memory there are showers there though.

I haven’t been on their new A330 but I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls