Any frequent travellers interested in being profiled on tv?

Back to Forum
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Anonymous

Revealtvproject
    Participant

Hey everyone. I’m a casting director in LA working on a new show focusing on people who travel for work and feel they have 2 lives- one at home and one on the road. I’d love to hear from anyone interested in being profiled. Since I’m new to the site, I’m not sure if it’s acceptable to post any contact information. Would appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Bill

stevescoots
    Participant

I think you will find that its pretty boring! i fly to HK and back every month and around asia and europe in between…lots of sleeping, standing, boredom and trying to find power sockets in airports to charge everything back up..oh and wifi!

andrew.gill
    Participant

steve : I’m an expert at spotting a power outlet at 100 metres 🙂

LuganoPirate
    Participant

I see this post was started in October, how’s the project going and is there a website we could look at?

At first glance the subject sounds a bit boring, but I know you Americans can often put an interesting slant on things making a boring subject into a hit tv show.

Would love to know more?

PatJordan
    Participant

Hi reveal,

don’t know if you had many takers, but if you’re still interested, let me know.

TiredOldHack
    Participant

So am I. Airport cafes are the best hunting grounds….

worldtraveller999
    Participant

agree with stevescoots
    i travel to dxb every month,it can seem glam at first but it does fade away pretty soon
    anyways how is the project going,let me know if you are intrested?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls