Amex Platinum 42,000 miles for referral

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

Hi all, anyone who is considering or planning to Become an Amex Platinum Cardholder, I would be Very happy to refer you as a Platinum cardholder myself, giving you 42,000 bonus Miles (I also would receive some for the referral so mutually beneficial).

If you would like the referral feel free to email me at <a href="mailto:[email protected]“>[email protected] and I shall send you the referral link straight away.

I have held the Platinum card for over a year now and travel several times a month and can honestly say it is a brilliant thing and an absolute must if you travel regularly. The two free priority pass cards, worlds best travel insurance, hilton gold status, 24-7 free concierge service(I’ve used it for everything from arranging business gifts to foreign clients, to getting tickets for sold out events and tables at restaurants with long waiting lists) and access to Amex fine hotels of the world programme (5* hotels for phenomenal rates), aswell as perks like fast track airport security at Toronto airport just for showing your Platinum card make this a great thing to have.

If you’d like the bonus miles send an email to <a href="mailto:[email protected]“>[email protected] and I’ll refer you,

Best wishes.

FlyingChinaman
    Participant

Ooh-la-la!!!!!

You just can’t discourage them from having try-ons!!!!!!

Let’s hope 2012 be a junk-message free year!!!!

Its not junk mail, if someone is considering taking out an Amex Platinum Card it is a fact that they will earn more airmiles by referral than if they went directly.

For anyone who is considering taking one out in the UK, i am very happy to refer them.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls