Amex Plat 42000 MR or BA Amex 19000 Miles

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

Adexis2009
    Participant

I appreciate it’s been posted before but if any reader would like a referral for either an Amex Platinum or BA Amex I’m happy to help (of course I get miles/MR too!).

Drop me a reply and we can exchange details as required.

Hi, very happy to refer you for the 42000 bonus miles- I am an Amex Platinum Cardholder you can email me at <a href="mailto:[email protected]“>[email protected] and I shall send you the referral link straight away.

I have held the Platinum card for over a year now and travel several times a month and can honestly say it is a brilliant thing and an absolute must if you travel regularly. The two free priority pass cards, worlds best travel insurance and access to Amex fine hotels of the world programme (5* hotels for phenomenal rates), aswell as perks like fast track airport security at Toronto airport just for showing your Platinum card make this a great thing to have.

If you’d like the bonus miles send an email to <a href="mailto:[email protected]“>[email protected] and I’ll refer you,

Best wishes.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls