American Airlines BHX-JFK Special Business Class Fare

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Anonymous

TimFitzgeraldTC
    Participant

Good Afternoon

I thought I’d share this for those who like a good deal – but a few corporate agents have a fare in business on American on the 757 that is around £1250-1500 return. No minimum stay and flexible. Flight should have flat beds (but could always be aircraft changed) and is on sale until 30th November. Onwards connections are also possible though getting these available in First is a challenge so may only be economy. But will get 140TP’s each way if BA Exec card holder to JFK.

May save some people the European starting point / Saturday night restrictions – just have to get yourself to BHX. Flight isn’t daily though through winter – valid for travel until 31Jan16.

DiamondDad68
    Participant

Tim, where can you book these fares? I can only see this price in Y class.

TimFitzgeraldTC
    Participant

We have them as do several corporate agents (don’t think you can get online). You just need an American / BA frequent flyer number. Basically fare is full fare Economy and booked in Business class (provided inventory available). Don’t think they are bookable direct.

DiamondDad68
    Participant

Thanks. As I’m a one man band operation do I just need to find a suitable travel agent?

ontherunhome
    Participant

I recently did the JFK to Dublin on the AA 757. It was reclining seats, not flat, in a 2 x 2 in business. They were comfortable, and I think i slept better than flat bed. The aircraft was old, and showed its age. The crew were not young but were very dedicated and looked after the passengers up front very well. Food was good, maybe even better than CW on BA. Had a 5 1/2 hour flight back and hit 700 mph with tailwinds. At these prices, go for it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls