Alien Invasion During the Olympics

Back to Forum
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Anonymous

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Things seem a bit quiet in the forum probably due to it being summer. So here’s something that piqued my interest:

Apparently, we will see an Alien Invasion during the London Olympics according to MOD Official Nick Pope as reported in the Daily Mail.

http://laptopmillionaire.tv/blog/mod-expert-warns-look-out-for-ufos-during-olympics-games/

and this is further confirmed by physic Stewart Swerdlow who apparently has a good success rate in his predictions.

The Huffington Post reports they may come as tourists:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/07/12/ufo-files-ministry-of-defence-files-aliens_n_1667199.html

Now this brings up a few questions:

Do they already hold tickets?

If not, and assuming they don’t have a Visa card, how will they pay for them?

They may all starve to death as apparently security officials are being instructed not to allow visitors to bring their own food – will an exception be granted?

If the do come as tourists, how long before we visit their world? Now I don’t know any airline that holds the technology for intergalactic air travel (though VS is trying) so we will be forced to fly Inter Mars or Venusian Airways. Will we get miles and on what basis and who will they code share with?

Will their technology make LHR obsolete and is this the real reason the government is holding back on a third runway?

A lot of interesting subjects come out of this.

Bucksnet, over to you perhaps 😉

TominScotland
    Participant

Lugano, I think that most of the arriving Aliens were recruited by G4S for security duties.

Which queue do they join at the UK Border in T5 – they must be travelling BA, after all!!

Bucksnet
    Participant

I knew some idiots would bring up aliens at some point. Any attempt to distract from what’s happening.

In regards to G4S I think it’s illegal aliens.

craigwatson
    Participant

Considering the conspiracy theories you usually spout Bucksnet, calling someone an idiot is a bit out of line dont you think? Im sure most people are thinking the same of yourself, but have the self control to not say it

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Nice one, one and all, and thanks for the support Craig. Being kind I’m sure Bucksnet was referring to the writers of the articles and not me???

LuganoPirate
    Participant
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls