Air KBZ Review

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

TominScotland
    Participant

BT- again, thanks for including Burmese airlines as a review option BUT none of them seem to work. In the case of Air KBZ, it is not possible to select a class of travel and therefore neither is it possible to post reviews. So here is mine anyway!!

REVIEW

Arrived at Heho Airport with some apprehension for our flight to Yangon, given experience a couple of days previously with an, admittedly, different Burmese airline where a 90 minute journey with one stop transmuted into a 4.5 hour marathon with 3 stops!!

We checked in and were informed of a one hour delay because of fog in Mandalay where the inbound was stopping en route. Waited in the spacious departure lounge after the usual very casual security. Pleasant enough space with a couple of shops and coffee/ beer/ wine outlets. Worked while watching ATRs come and go – eventually ours did turn up about 90 minutes late and we quickly boarded. It was free seating on this very new ATR-600 and my colleague and I managed to secure a pair of seats together so as to continue our discussions.

After take off, service with a smile and good humour commenced (absoltely no irony intended, it was delightful) – the catering, by contrast, was the usual Burmese box of two pastries and drinks which were promptly delivered.

We landed in Yangon about 90 minutes late, were bussed the short distance into the domestic terminal and waited a while for our luggage. Once this was retrieved, put it through the arrivals scanner and then headed off to the taxi counter for a ride into the city.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller June 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller June 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls