Air France La Premiere

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

• MarcusGB
    Participant

Mike, i have seen on line, listed Le Premiere seats that can be booked with the FB Miles, their routes such as CDG-SIN.

They are never discounted and costs over s hundred thousand miles for a one way, but they were on offer when i was searching.
    I am a Platinum member, but not yet lifetime like you, so you have a higher status.
    The last few days, AF/KLM announced Qantas FFP’s to be shared between the two groups, and in the articles it did state “unfortunately Qantas Points cannot be booked for Le Premiere seats on AF, but you can as a Gold or Platinum FB Member”?

I have yet to see the announcement fully of how the FB members can be equally treated on Qantas, eg use of a First Lounges if we fly them as Platinum KLM / AF members, and how fully reciprocal this is for us?

Certainly helps with the Australia services and KLM AF flights only to Asia, though the fares when using partly Qantas are at least £1,000 more.

Any clearer info BT on the benefits on Qantas for FB members?

nevereconomy
    Participant

Lovely to see that there is something out there that impresses a seasoned traveller. Thank you for sharing your experience.

BEYbrit
    Participant

And the anuses went well with the Krug?

fatbear
    Participant

Hopefully they were vintage…………..

Colsoul
    Participant

I will fly La Premiere tomorrow (from IAD to CDG) and definitely looking forward to it.

Thank you for great report.

esselle
    Participant

Have a great flight, and let us know how you got on.

And beware the amuses…….

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls