Air France B777-300ER (Config. 2) Economy

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

LuSa358
    Participant

I was flying from HK to Paris, then TGV to Strasbourg and back Paris to HK.

Because I bought the ticket almost 6 six months ago. I am able to choose seats which I think are quite good.

I chose 31K from HK to Paris which is an aixle seat, I always chose aixle seat as I need to use the bathroom a lot. 31K is the minority seats that are only 2 seats together. It is the last seat before the next section. I chose it becuase it is in front of the bar area but not toilet. Toilet is on the other side.

Last seats have the advantange that no one will kick your seat though it says on some other websites that the recline is limited but I did not sense it, I think it has the same reclination as other seats.

When I am back, I sat 45H which is also an aixle seat. It is 3 rows before the toilet and so disturbances are OK. I chose this seat because I thought there may be vancancies usually in the middle two seats. Well, I am right when I flew there are no people next to me and so I can enjoy more space.

Flight attendants (French speaking) are nice and helfpul while the Chinese stewards are more rude and unkind. Dinner (Chinese cuisine – pork) is below average but breakfast (cheese, ham, etc) is good.

epeek06
    Participant

surprised about your comment on the stewards, I thought it would be the other way round.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls