Air Berlin

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

courtneychui
    Participant

no no no no NO. Air Berlin is NOT the airline to fly. I flew with them once and never again. I didn’t fly out from this airport but this airline does not deserve business from anyone since their customer service is non-existent.

I was flying from Munich-Venice with a layover in Dusseldorf because like I said, the airline sucks. Our flight in Munich was delayed 50 minutes and we did not find out until the flight was supposed to take off.

Ticked off at the fact that I knew I would miss my layover, I went to the ticket counter and they said most likely the flight in Dusseldorf would be delayed because many people were connecting to that flight to Venice. In case we did miss the connection, there would be a flight three hours later.

Yup, we missed our connection and what do you know…there wasn’t a flight for 7 hours later instead. From here on out, I flat out didn’t trust this airline. As if it couldn’t have gotten any worse, we finally got to Venice at 10pm and my bag was nowhere to be found on the baggage belt. Already agitated that it took me over 12 hours to get from Munich-Venice, I filled out a lost baggage form and proceeded to my hotel.

Skipping all the details my bag was not found until 6 days later. My bag was supposed to go to Dusseldorf-Venice but instead went from:

Dusseldorf-LAX
    LAX-Rome
    Rome-Venice
    Venice-Naples
    Naples-Athens
    Athens-Corfu

I called the airline to see how to expense the purchases I had to make without my bag during those six days and they have yet to respond. Never never NEVER trust or fly this airline.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls