Air Asia X

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

jonell1131
    Participant

I have flown with Air Asia X last year in March 2010, Perth to Kuala Lumpur. I had the best time on the plane. The food was great, the flight was smooth. But unfortunately 2hrs into the flight I actually suffered a miscarriage, one of the Air Hostesses saw come out of the toilet crying and the whole team were fantastic. they kept checking up on me and comforting me throughout the whole flight to Kuala Lumpur. but that didnt stop there, when we got to our hotel at the Sunway Lagoon Resort Hotel, the staff noticed that I didnt look too well and I explained that I just lost miscarried my baby on my flight there. The Hotel staff were great, including the Hotel Manager who offered to sent to the University Hospital to get checked out, of course the Hotel will pay for everything. I kindly declined the offer. But even though I declined their offer to go the hospital the hotel staff and the hotel manager kept checking up on me making sure I was ok. They gave me one nights free accommodation. I swear that If i ever go back to Kuala Lumpur I will be staying at that hotel and of course I will fly there with Air Asia X. I always recommend to anyone going to asia or to europe, I tell them to fly with Air Asia. I recently booked a flight for my dad from Perth – Kuala Lumpur – Paris for only $1100 return, plus an extra $30 for a hotel near the airport and $100 for internal flights Paris to Italy. I got abit jealous that my dad was going on a trip, that my lovely husband brought me the same plane ticket. So now I will be off to europe flying with the worlds best airline AIR ASIA X. No wonder why they keep winning awards for being the best airline, the service is 1000%, the food is amazing and the whole flight was great. maybe I should be Air Asia’s Ambassador.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls