Air Asia X A330 Economy

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

nomad4u2012
    Participant

I am 6″ 4″ tall so seat selection is vital in Economy. If the person in the row in front of me is inconsiderate, or a slob,and throws back their seat to max recline I’m in trouble.

So I always travel with a companion, so we book a seat at each end of a 3 seat row, hoping no one will be booked into the middle seat between us, so I can side sadle my legs into the empty seat. This is not so successfull now that optiontown.com is filling all the empty seats.

This coming trip I have booked the 2 seats together at row 44 where the rows of 3 reduce down towards the rear of the aircraft to a 2 seat row on the window sides, this hopingly should give room for my legs on the aisle seat to be stretched out a bit into the aisle without hindering passers by.

Booze wise, the beer is hot, and strangely they only carry a couple of spirit minatures. We were first to order from the drink trolley, and we ordered 2 of the whisky,and that was all the stock they had, Weird! We now order the mixer only, and discretley open our duty free.

I tested the so called lay flat premium up front, and they were too short for me. Yeh its Plod class 4 sure, but affordable if you can handle it for 8 hours.

Something else I also noticed, as the meal on the day flight is served soon after takeoff, some savvy/hungry passengers had ordered the light meal choice for I guess you could call it brekky, which was served first, followed by a main later from the trolly towards the end of the meal service. Well it does keep you occupied for a bit. Bon Voyage!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls