Afternoon Tea for Breakfast?

Back to Forum
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• FDOS_UK
    Participant

I’ve noticed that the BA bean counters love to provide two cheap meals, the disgusting ‘continental/extended’ breakfast in CE and the ‘afternoon tea’ in CE and other classes on longhaul.

It seems that it is such a well loved product, that they are now introducing it for breakfast, per the menu from my flight last night.

Edski777
    Participant

And on which route was this?

FDOS_UK
    Participant

BA133 LHR to JED (Jeddah) dep 2135, arr 0545

MarkivJ
    Participant

Only a matter of time before lunch is replaced by the much loved “sourced in kenya” peanuts!

FDOS_UK
    Participant

[quote quote=866314]Only a matter of time before lunch is replaced by the much loved “sourced in kenya” peanuts![/quote]

Or afternoon tea? (consisting of bacon, eggs and sausage 😉 )

Edski777
    Participant

Could it have been that someone in the planning department made a mistake and read 05:45 as 17:45??
    That would make more sense and this “error” will be reversed.

If not, another reason to avoid this carrier?

FDOS_UK
    Participant

[quote quote=866606]Could it have been that someone in the planning department made a mistake and read 05:45 as 17:45??

That would make more sense and this “error” will be reversed.

If not, another reason to avoid this carrier?[/quote]

I’ve given up trying to understand what BA does – see my ‘9 across in CW’ thread – the company seems to be error prone in many ways and it just gives an unprofessional image.

Anyway, Emirates PE is coming ……

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls