Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

rjmehra
    Participant

My flight from London to Delhi (via Moscow) was cancelled on the day of departure. They put me on an alternate flight on the same route that departed several hours later and included a 12 hour stop in Moscow rather than a 3 hour one. This was annoying in itself but not the main issue.

I requested a Vegetarian meal, and had this verified prior to the initial cancellation of my flight. No one at Aeroflot bothered to transfer this request to the replacement flight and that flight didn’t carry any vegetarian meals. So I didn’t eat on the flight and on complaining at the Aeroflot desk at Moscow airport received some meal tokens to spend in the airport. However the value of the tokens was pathetic by any measure.

The only eatery open was TGI Fridays and the only vegetarian option there was soup, which I ordered with a glass of orange juice. These two meagre items not only came to more than the amount I had in tokens but required me to pay several Euros too!

Just to add insult to injury this event happened nearly a YEAR ago and repeated emails to Aeroflop are ignored and occasionally referred to some other department that proceeds to ignore them. Also the level of English of Aeroflot staff is terrible for an international airline.

SimonS1
    Participant

To be fair the level of Russian at BA isn’t great 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls