Aeroflot B777-300ER BusinessBack to Forum
Anonymous10 Apr 2013
SU270 March 11, 2013
Destinations: Bangkok, Phuket, USA, Eastern Russia
Plane: Boeing 777
Who’s it for?
– business travellers,
– best for overnight flights
– wealthy Russians and their young offspring
– Priority check-in
– Priority baggage handling
– 2x 23kg check-in, 2x 10kg carry-on
– Expedited passport / security control
– Lounge access – Note: Terminal D SVO Classic Lounge is horrible – dry sandwiches, tea, juices, small dirty washroom, lots of reading material if you understand Russian – access by going through the cloud of smokers, the up the stairs.
– 180* lie-flat beds, angled at 15-20*
– Hard shell seats – armrest barrier between seats
– Adjustable headrest – vertical and head support
– Space in armrest for phone, iPad, electronics
– Space in front for a bottle of water
– Coat hook
– Thick blanket
– Reading light and standard overhead light
– 12″ screen
– Usb slot
– Universal power slot
– Can’t control the overhead air but the temperature is generally kept at room on Aeroflot flights
– Professional, efficient, emotionless
– Pre-flight drinks – champagne, oj, water
– Standard 3 course meal with warmed nuts, salad, smoked fish, chicken/fish, desert
– nylon hanging amenity kit stocked with L’Occitane hand and face cremes, airplane themed socks, night mask, shoehorn, stickers (do not disturb / wake me up for meals), small pen, earplugs, toothbrush.
– Washroom – nothing special, but nothing wrong either
– Probably one of the more economical business class services between Europe and Asia that has everything you need to arrive at your destination ready to work – highly recommended.
– Connecting passengers need to make sure the connection time isn’t too long because there’s nothing to do at SVO and you can’t step outside without a visa.
– Watch out on the pricing – Aeroflot allows you to buy tickets a la carte and quite often, the business class is cheaper than Premium Economy – so definitely ‘upgrade’ yourself if you can.10 Apr 2013