aer lingus website says wifi on 330 aircraft.

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• mph
    Participant

2 recent flights on the transatlantic route were on 2 different 330 aircraft, in which wifi is not available. the crew told me these were old qatar planes. they have a total of 4 or 5 of them. disappointed there was no wifi. aer lingus should state that wifi may not be available on all 330 aircraft. i would not have chose aer lingus if I had known this.

cwoodward
    Participant

From their website
    ‘Wi-Fi is also available to purchase on board all of our A330 aircraft and will work with any of your Wi-Fi enabled devices.’

This is repeated in several places in different forms but one part of the sight also reads ‘Not all aircraft have wifi’. Well they are Irish – sort of ! (please forgive the poor joke -I couldn’t resist.)
    Of the fleet of 13 A330s five have no wifi
    The 5 aircraft are leased and some are old – 20 years plus.

Jocko121
    Participant

Irish jokes ….. really ……
    What’s next ??

2 users thanked author for this post.

cwoodward
    Participant

Reporting my post that already contained an explanation rider re content is I feel rather juvenile and OTT. Perhaps particularly so for the first post of Jocko121 but of course other (perhaps more mature views) may differ.

3 users thanked author for this post.

PatJordan
    Participant

As a regular on this forum, I have often had (very pleasant) with cwoodward.

I am also Irish.

Aer Lingus used to be wholly Irish, and is now part of IAG, so “sort of Irish” is really quite accurate.

And for the avoidance of any doubts, I am not in the least offended by cwoodward’s post. Life is too short folks!

Pat

6 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls