Aer Lingus Business Class

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Anonymous

PatJordan
    Participant

Aer Lingus have recently begun to offer Business Class on the Dublin-Orlando route. The fares are very competitive, as low as 409Euro each way (plus taxes). I imagine that these are promotional fares and will be available for a short time only.

Having previously flown business with Aer Lingus Dub-JFK and thoroughly enjoyed the experience I would recommend this new service.

VintageKrug
    Participant

Just ensure this isn’t a service operated by their single pre-2007 A330 and you’ll be fine:

http://www.aerlingus.com/travelinformation/businessclass/

eirtraveller
    Participant

I believe this isn’t Aer Lingus’ full “Business Class”. Apart from the seat, the service is economy – as far as I know. But for that price, it’s something of a steal I would suggest. Bring a picnic…

Travellator
    Participant

Ironically EI fly a 330 on their early morning flight from DUB to AGP.
    It is an economy no frills flight but you can sit in a business seat for € 54 !

Not worth it on a 3 hour hop but a good chance to try the seat product if you are considering using them across the pond.

You can clear US immigration in Dublin if you are flying to the USA so worth considering ?

PatJordan
    Participant

Hi Eirtraveller, Aer Lingus used to offer the premier seats on a seat only basis with economy service, but the new offer is full business class.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls