Aer Lingus A330-300 Economy

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

johnmckellar889
    Participant

Upside – punctual, clean aircraft.

Downside – pretty awful in flight service.

Not expecting the best but easyjet could teach them a thing or two.

6 hour flight from DUB o JFK, the crew get their money for nothing, one bar service, then lunch then nothing, on this flight anyway. No collection of rubbish,

XXXX XXXX (Senior cabin crew) was really annoyed when I opened the curtain at the back of the aircraft to asked her to take some rubbish, she was on her Kindle!.

Return flight (EIN104) was marginally better and more informed, the pre arrival snack was a carton of orange juice.

Never flown Ryanair and never will but if this is the best Aer Lingus has to offer, particularly on transatlantic flights no wonder O’Leary is gunning for them.

At least the pilots knew what was expected of them, thankfully.

I’ll fly the flag or Virgin next time across the pond.

[edited to remove the name of the Senior Cabin Crew Employee – seatplans.com]

PatJordan
    Participant

Surely if you had used your call bell, a crew member would have taken away your rubbish?

Visiting the galley of using the call bell, the staff are more than happy to oblige with soft drinks, etc This has been my experience of economy on DUB – JFK

There is a customer relations contact form on the Aer Lingus website which you should use:

http://www.aerlingus.com/help/help/forms/customerrelationsform/

Hope this helps.

FormerlyDoS
    Participant

“I’ll fly the flag or Virgin next time across the pond.”

If you do the former, you might find the rubbish integrated into your seat area.

My wife flew in Y on EI105/108 last week and reported it as being fine both ways, friendly service and decent seat space.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls