Achieved Silver Status… Or Have I?

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Anonymous

Ross_Martin
    Participant

I have finally surpassed 50 flights this year since BA changed their policy to the executive club reward scheme. This was achieved when I flew back from Barcelona yesterday to London. The website does mention that I have now achieved Silver membership, however, the screen at the top mentions I am still a blue member. Does it take a while for the changover to take place and if so how long? Is there anyone here who has achieved the 50 flights that could tell me when the membership changes from blue to silver?

Kind Regards,

Ross

flyingformiles
    Participant

Yes it takes a few days to change to Silver.

VintageKrug
    Participant

And do of course note that the 50 flights must be within your MEMBERSHIP year, which is different from the calendar year.

FaroFlyer
    Participant

Does it have to be in the Membership year? I know that to maintain a level the flights/points must be in a Membership year, but I thought that achieving a higher level could be in any 12 month period. I would be interested to know as my wife is in a position to gain Silver, if I am correct.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls