AC Aeroplan & Car Rentals

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

I left Aeroplan after about 25 years due basically to AC having sold-off the program years ago. Before this tragic mistake I could rent a car and expect to see awarded points on my statement. Then it started over a period of years (literally) my car rental Aeroplan awards did not appear! Whatever car rental partner I used, it would not be awarded.

I tried calling and faxing the programs to no avail, with one exception which took a year and a half to post 45K points to the account. If a paid rental contract, boarding card and/or ticket receipt were submitted—NADA!

Then, “the straw that broke the camel’s back,” my mother was deathly ill and I could not get on an AC non-stop the same or next day! Not a single program agent or manager, after all those years, could or would assist. Millions of miles flown on AC, much of it in B or F on long hauls and when it is was really important—ZILCH. In the old days this would NOT have happened. NEVER AGAIN AC!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls