About Jobs and Studies

Back to Forum
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• Anonymous

Potakas
    Participant

I created this thread in order, if anyone from you would like to advise me with my future. I’ll finish my Degree in Physics this Summer and i was searching for my next step, i sure need to continue with my studies so i have to make a master course.

I had already applied for Msc at petroleum engineering at Imperial college, Edinburgh Uni and Herriot-Watt.

I would like, if anyone has any advise according to a deferent subject of studies (needed physics background). You guys know more staff from me because you are in the work industry and i would be grateful if you can propose to me something else.

I have to add also that i have a small background at petroleum engineering as i had my internship at ”Petroleum Geo Services”.

JonathanCohen09
    Participant

Hello Potakas,

I would be very happy to try and help you if I can as part of my work involves careers advice.

Please contact BT forum administrator and ask him to give you my private email address so that we can be in touch directly. I think that will be better than my trying to advise you over the forum.

BT admin, by this post you have my permission to let Potakas have my private email address if and when he requests it.

I hope to hear from you and will do all that I can to help.

Kind regards and safe travels,

Jonathan

Potakas
    Participant

Thanks Jonathan,

I sent an email to <a href="mailto:[email protected]“>[email protected] , as i couldn’t find any contact for the forum’s Admin, is that ok?

JonathanCohen09
    Participant

Hi Potakas,

that should be fine. i have done it this way before and the BT team are usually quite quick to get back to people with my contact details.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regrds,

Jonathan

Potakas
    Participant

still nothing from BT admin :s

JonathanCohen09
    Participant

Hi BT Administrator,

can you please let Potakas have my private email address as soon as you can.

thanks very much,

Jonathan

Apologies for the delay – Potakas i have now sent you JonathanCohen09’s email address as requested.

JonathanCohen09
    Participant

Thanks Business Traveller,

Potakas, i look forward to hearing from you.

Regards to all,

Jonathan

Potakas
    Participant

Thanks BT,

Jonathan, just sent you

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls