AA trail 773 config

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

RichHI1
    Participant

Assuming they get the 773’s in 2012-13 under Chapter 11, AA just sent out a trail on the configuration. New seats proposed for coach, international wifi and 110v Ac power are proposed. Of interest to many BA fans will be Fully Lie Flat in First and Business as well as aisle access from all premier seats. Interesting what the model will be. Will they go BA style, herringbone lke VS or alternate like UA? The First seat stays long at 6’8″.

http://www.aa.com/i18n/utility/boeing-777-300ER.jsp

Thanks RichHI1 – we reported on this announcement last week at:

http://www.businesstraveller.com/news/aa-to-offer-fully-flat-business-class-seat

We’ve also requested more information from AA on the business class seat and cabin configuration, and will post here when received.

RichHI1
    Participant

Apologies, was back home last week on Hawaii time so probably came and went as people went on about mixed fleet, bassa etc etc. Am keen to hear whether they will have a business class that is usable as my clients wuld be grateful if I only charged them Business Class rates.

One point I think it should be noted that the current fully lie flat offerings form competitors are length restricted. Your post implies they are superior in all respects yet as with BA the fully flat seats on US carriers are currently lnegth restricted compared to waht AA can accomodate. AT 6’5″ with knee issues requiring striaght knee sleeep, this is vital for me,.(DFW and ORD have 767 with only Business seats. No US domestic Hawaii flights offer more legroom since Northwest 747’s were reconfigured and dumped.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls