A Week With Emirates

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

esselle
    Participant

Just completed a six sector week with Emirates.

Five in 773s and one in a 380.

773s were all fitted with the latest J class product, so fully flat and v. comfy. Great screens and entertainment system. Faultless service all the way, excellent choice, quality and presentation of meals, well chosen wines of real quality.

380 a great plane, comments on food, service etc same as above.
    Lounges in MAN, DXB, BKK and SYD spacious, clean, and with good range of hot and cold food, wines etc.

Car from home, at BKK, at SYD, and back home newish E class, prompt and efficient.

Priority baggage was exactly that, on the belt first, and very promptly.
    I am not at all easy to please, but cannot think of a single point in this marathon journey where I think they could/should have done better.

And to link with a previous thread about Walsh and IAG, where lowest common denominator and unit costs of production seem to dominate, I listened to a twenty minute interview with the EK CEO, who spent the whole time talking about how they were looking everywhere for ways to enhance the passenger experience.

Well done EK!!

first_class_please
    Participant

When they are good, they are very good.

But, when they are bad, forget ever getting any sort of personal or satisfactory response from customer services.

That is the area that really let’s them down badly.

century303
    Participant

I like both Emirates and BA and hold a gold card for their respective FFP’s. The majority of flights have been good and I rate them both highly. There has been the occasional let down on each, but nothing that any seasoned traveller shouldn’t expect as things do occasionally go wrong. I continue to use both and my choice will generally reflect the convenience of the route.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls