A great website

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Anonymous

JeffD
    Participant

I am sure most of you have already found this website but I stumbled across a website called The British airways source. It has a lot of really useful information. If you have any questions about BA have a look at this website.

Andrew66
    Participant

If we’re talking about the same website it is

http://www.thebasource.com

I’ve found it useful too

HarryMonk
    Participant

Agreed, very interesting and have used it before myself. It would be nice if they could add the reasons for the more routine delays. An example being why BA009 LHR-BKK is delayed so often

Stamford777
    Participant

It’s a very interesting site. Actually it’s amazing how many empty repo flights there after technical problems.Must drive the accountants mad…..

JeffD
    Participant

Stamford777, It would be great if they sold seats on these flights at a reduced rate. You can forget about the cabin service, just put enough Cabin Crew on each flight to meet safety regulations. They have a maintenance base at Cardiff. It would be great if they sold seats on these flights. Before you all start jumping around I know Air Wales used to operate a service LCY – CWL, but went bust. I used that flight regularly and it was always full. A lot of people commute from South Wales to London , they may appreciate being able to fly.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls