50% off Worldwide Accor sale

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

MarcusUK
    Participant

Accor Card holders will be aware already of the discounted sale released to them 48 hrs before, but these are generally available now.
    They offer some great deals.

http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/home/index.shtml

As they cover travel from into July until 4th September 2011, maybe ideal for BT readers who want a leisure trip in the holidays.

I managed to book several trips, including Sofitel &, M Gallery Hotels, They do not cover all hotels or all days, but saving a genuine 50% off the mid summer rates for regular hotels I visit, proves them to be a genuine saving. These varied from 1-6 night stays. They are pre-pay rates.

Still, I hope they prove useful to others.

Binman62
    Participant

MARCUSuk
    Thanks for the link I gave up my Accor card last year so this is very useful bump. Just had a look at Bali for August and there is ceratinly some deals but not in the better Accor brands. One hotel is claiming to be offering 50% with the discounted being £142. This is simply not accurate as none of these hotels had rates over £150 a few wweks ago when I was looking to book.

Between this offer and the one from Hilton (40% off) it is clear that some hotels are seeing a significant drop in busness over the next few months..

kkuaNYC
    Participant

I booked a room at the Novotel TPE with a pre-paid rate. With my Accor status, I was hoping they would refund the difference between the new sale rate versus what I pre-paid. The reservations agent wouldn’t budge. Even when I asked them if I could pay for another room at the promo rate and push it to a future date not covered by promotion, he wouldn’t even make any concessions. Needless to say, Accor does not have the best interest of my wallet.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls