2 for 1 Business Class Seats

Back to Forum
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Anonymous

Cameron
    Participant

Just a heads up for everyone from midnight tonight BA is going to be offering 2 for 1 on Business Class. Not sure on routes exclusions etc or if I and other agents will be able to offer this but though I would let everyone know

Business Traveller replies:

Thank you Cameron – you are absolutely right, and indeed we posted the story this morning at:

http://www.businesstraveller.com/news/bas-two-for-one-business-class-offer-starts-tom

Once the specific website address goes live we will be updating the story accordingly.

FrequentTraveller
    Participant

See http://www.ba.com/2for1

The key points of this offer are:

2 for 1 promotion applies only on British Airways Club World departing from London Gatwick or London Heathrow for outbound travel on selected dates between 01 June 2009 – 31 October 2009.

Choose from over 65 worldwide destinations .

This offer is a companion offer where 2 persons must travel together on the same flight, on the same day in the Club World cabin. The second ticket cannot be used on another date or another flight.

Only 2, 4, 6 or 8 tickets can be booked on ba.com/2for1.

Must book by Tuesday 5th May 2009 midnight BST.

Cameron
    Participant

Hi all just a quick note to let you know the company I work for has been given access to these fares so if anyone wants a price just ask unlike BA I am able to take deposites with full payment due later. thanks

GlobalTravellerTom
    Participant

Has anyone found a good deal here yet? It seems to me it is not really 2 for 1 more 2 for 1.5 given the prices I am being quoted.

Cameron
    Participant

HI Tom I have a few good deals expecially to anu / kin you have to remember its 2 for 1 based on BA website prices not agent rates if you need any info ect just ask. If you have an idea of dates I could have a look for you I am at work at the moment

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls